Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers LLC Corp OFC

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Allaire — Danbury Connecticut
Wesley Berry Flowers LLC Corp OFC
2985 Haggerty Rd Commerce, Michigan USA

Wesley Berry Flowers LLC Corp OFC received an email from WBF/FDE stating I have a credit. Placed an order $31.33 credit was never applied. After numerous emails the refuse to cancel order. I had unsubscribed but still receive emails. Commerce Michigan

Floral Delivery Express / Wesley Berry Corp. sent me an email stating I had a credit of $31.33 which expired that day and must be used online.

I placed an order online for flowers for a client as a thank you for referring my company to others.  I had intended to send flowers but not through this company as I had had a bad experience with my last order.

I immediately contacted the company when my discount did not show up on the order confirmation which was emailed to me.  I was unable to cancel the order using the website so I emailed WBC/FDE explaining what happened.

The order was placed 5/1/13 at 1:08 pm.  My first email was at 2:15 pm.  At 2:40 pm FDE/WBC emailed me stating they had received my order and if I had any changes to let them know.  At 4:10 pm I emailed again canceling my order.  I had waited to see if they were going to respond to my first cancelation.

It took them over 24 hours to respond.  They refuse to cancel my order without charging me.

I had "unsubscribed" but they continue to send me emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-LLC-Corp-OFC/Commerce-Michigan-48390/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-LLC-Corp-OFC-received-an-email-from-WBFFDE-stating-I-have-a-credit-1047954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers LLC Corp OFC