Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: cpaulak — Bloomington Minnesota United States of America
Wesley Berry Flowers
2985 Haggerty Rd. Commerce, Michigan United States of America

Wesley Berry Flowers I bought a 100.00 worth of flowers for my Aunt's Funneral Commerce, Michigan

I bought a flower arrangement for my Aunt that past away. Her funneral was on 11-4-11 it was delivered to the Church where her funneral was. My Aunt was very loyal to her religous beliefs, I wanted to get and arrangement that said that. I found on line that Wesley Berry Flowers had a beautiful arragement with a Crystal Cross in it. There was 2 different sizes (A) the smaller version (B) the bigger version and more flowers. I purchased the (B) version. When I got to the Church and discovered this hideous flower arrangement was dying pedals were falling off and the flowers were starting to turn brown on the edges, with the a foam rubber silver sprayed Cross in the flowers. There sent the (A) version for 50.00 with that hideous Cross in it. They charged me for the for the (B) and delivered the (A). Item ordered: Teleflora's Divine Peace Bouquet - As Shown Item# : T229-2B

Price: $87.95 Sympathy Banner $ 15

Discount: $20.00 Delivery Fee: $15.99 6% H.C.: $5.94 Total Order: $104.88

They stated that they can NOT credit back my creidt card, but that I can have a store credit for 75.00 Which is not even close to what I spent. All you get to talk to via e-mail is customer service reps. that can't do anything. I'm so sad that the flower arrangement they sent, stated how I felt about my Auntie. My cousins were good about it and said nothing. You can't talk to any one in this company with Authority...They just don't care how you feel or how you feel about a loved one that has passed.

Connie :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/Commerce-Michigan-55420/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-I-bought-a-10000-worth-of-flowers-for-my-Aunts-Funneral-Commerce-796196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers