Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: Eugene — Copperas Cove Texas
Wesley Berry Flowers
Commerce Township, Michigan USA

Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery ExpressAmerican Floral DeliveryFlowers-Nationwide Poor customer service and never received products Commerce Township Michigan

I recieved an email from the company saying i had a $31 credit to my account. I could not remember why or when i got it, but i decided to use it and buy flowers for my girlfriend. I found the flowers i wanted to send her and quickly found out that the credit was worthless as i still spent $40 in shipping and porcessing fees. Disappointed i still placed my order because i wanted to do something special. I placed the order at around 7pm and had selected for them to be delivered the next day to her business. The big day came, i was excited to see if she got her flowers so i called her around noon and nothing, i was expecting them to be there by then but no biggie, right? Then 5pm rolled by and most businesses close at 5, luckly hers closes at 6. So i atempted to call the customer service 3 times. The first 2 it sounded like someone picked up the phone and hung it up, then the 3rd i was on hold so long i had to spell out every word for a computer to send me an auto reply message for a $30 credit. Now my memory is beginning to return why i had the credit to begin with. 6pm rolled by and nothing and she came home empty handed. We were hoping maybe something happened and they will be there tomorrow. Friday rolls around and long story short, after calls and emails, the flowres still did not arrive. Great same day delivery service...

Now here it is Saturday and still nothing, still called them still get no answer still get a $30 credit. I have made my intentions clear that i do not want this service and to cancle the order and to refund my $40 in shipping and handling fees as my items were never shipped or handled. Still waiting for a responce, but of course they took their money out already. I will after this be filing a report with my bank to dispute the charges and have it removed as i paid for a service i never recieved. Stay away from this company, i mad the mistake of using them 3 different times over 3 years and each time i end up dissapointed. I would much rather use the last company i used when they sent me 3 dozen dead roses, at least they sent the items...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/Commerce-Township-Michigan/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-ExpressAmerican-Floral-DeliveryFlowers-Nationwide-Po-1129260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers