Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: sborden — Las Vegas Nevada
Wesley Berry Flowers
, Select State/Province USA

Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express Buyer beware - don't use this company Las Vegas Nevada

This company is AWFUL simply AWFUL and I will be sure to log onto every rating site I can find to let everyone know NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS!

I ordered flowers at 10:00 am PST on 8/19 and paid for an expedited 4-hour delivery.  I called to confirm that my order was received and would be delivered on time.  The customer service rep told me they couldn’t reach anyone in the shop and had no idea if my order was received or going to be delivered.  Her only suggestion was to call back in 45 minutes.  I called back an hour later and was told that my flowers were out for delivery.  At 3:00 pm my flowers still had not been delivered.  When I called to find out where the flowers were, I received a recording that the shop was closed and I could leave a message.  The flowers were never delivered.  I left feedback on Facebook because I could not find any other avenue to speak to someone.

I called this morning (8/20 at approx. 8:15 am PST) to ask what happened to my order and request a refund.  The customer service rep (Jennifer?) told me that she placed a request in the system for a refund, which would take 6-10 DAYS TO RECEIVE.  When I asked for the amount that was going to be refunded, the rep told me that she had no idea it wasn't her department.

I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor so I could find out why my order wasn't delivered and to confirm the amount that was being refunded.  After taking my order number and my name, Stacy (the customer service rep - and I use the term loosely) told me that she didn't see a need for me to speak to a supervisor because I was getting a refund and they had already done everything that they could to assist me.  When I reiterated that I had a couple of questions and I wanted to speak to a supervisor, she placed me on hold for several minutes.  She then came back on and told me that the supervisor wouldn't speak to me because they had already done everything that they could to help me.

I called back again.  This time I stated that I wanted to speak to a supervisor.  The customer service rep (don't recall name  - too furious) told me that she couldn't transfer me until I told her why.  I explained that I had placed an order and had a couple of questions that I wanted to speak to a supervisor about.  The rep told me that she couldn't transfer me until I gave her an order number and explained why.  I reiterated that I had a couple of questions.  The rep told me, "Well, then we're just going to go round in circles.  You can either give me your order number or hang up and try to call back and see if that works."  I gave her my order number and was placed on hold for several minutes again.  Finally, a person who identified himself as a supervisor named James came on line.  He told me that your company canceled my order after receiving a Facebook complaint on 8/19 (notably this was several hours AFTER my flowers were supposed to have been delivered).  He also said that I was receiving a full refund.  However, no one ever contacted me regarding my order and NO ONE EVER APOLOGIZED OR OFFERED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.

The entire reason I ordered flowers from your company was because of your company's promise to deliver within 4 hours.  Not only did you fail to deliver the flowers, your company failed to offer me any explanation whatsoever for the failure and no one ever contacted me to let me know that I was getting a refund or that my order had been cancelled or that you received my complaint.  This company has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/Select-StateProvince/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-Express-Buyer-beware-dont-use-this-company-Las-Ve-1077397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers