Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: wspinola — Saint Cloud Florida
Wesley Berry Flowers
2985 Haggerty Rd, Walled Lake, Michigan USA

Wesley Berry Flowers No Delivery, Rep reads a note from delivery flower shop, But I get delivery confirmation! Walled Lake Michigan

I oerderd flowers for the first time with this company. Completed on 1/30/14 online, I never recieved any confirmation or acknowledment, but my debt card was charged the same day. Unlike other on-line stores, I never recieved acceptance, ready for delivery, or delivered on the date Feb 14th 2014 for the day.

On Saturday I recieved a email that the flowers were delivered! Of course they were not, and I replied directly from that email with my issue of non-delivery. Days had gone by and no response, I tried two more times, with the same result.

The first number I called that was on the email is nothing more than an answering machine tell me i have to email my issue to a new email address. So I did, again no replies. Today I found a diffrent phone number and after about 15 minutes i was connected to Carol. After telling her my senerio, she asked me to hold, and I did for a few minutes.

Carol, started to tell me how busy they were for valantines days, then she read me notes from I assume was the florist that was to deliver the flowers. The say that they were tying to contact the flower reciever abd even left a note for her to call them to deliver the flowers and after several attempts never recieved a reply.

So, first I had to make it clear the the flowers were being delivered to a public school, open everyday till 6:30pm, If they tried to deliver, they would be at the front reception area of the school and they accept them! Again, the school is open on Saturday and even if they were a day late, there would of been someone there to accept them, and as in the past my wife would of recieved a phone call that she had a delivery.

The flowers were never delivered! Carol at that point seemed to hesitant and seemed to be defending the reason they were not delivered, even though it made no sense? Even thought I recieved a email that stated they were delivered with a special offer on a future order!

Frustrated, I simply stated after some pause that I did not want to insult her intellagance, nor do I want mine insulted and they only thing to do was refund my card. I was than put on hold for about 10 minutes again.

While waiting I was sure the line was going to go hang-up on me, but to my surprise, Carol stated that a refund has been issued and I should see the amount back in my account in the next few days.

I will indeed follow up here no matter what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/Walled-Lake-Michigan-48390/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-No-Delivery-Rep-reads-a-note-from-delivery-flower-shop-But-I-get-d-1125075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers