Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Geri — Little Elm Texas United States of America
Wesley Berry Flowers
6677 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322-34 West Bloomfield, Michigan United States of America

Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Adds Grief to Those Already Grieving West Bloomfield, Michigan

I placed an order online with "Flower Delivery Express" to have a large wreath delivered to my uncle's funeral since I live out of state and would not make it to the service. Flower Delivery Express told me that the flowers would be delivered two hours before the service would begin. My sister called me after the service was over and advised me that my wreath never showed up at the funeral. My sister and my cousin went back to the church and looked through the flowers again, and even checked with funeral home personnel; however, the wreath never made it. My heart just sank. My uncle was 93 when he passed away and one of his fondest memories was related to visiting us in Texas. The wreath, had it ever been delivered, contained a card that was signed "from your loving family in Texas".

I tried calling Wesley Berry Flowers so that I could inquire, but you can't speak to anyone directly regarding questions about an order. Your only option is leave a message or send an email. I left a message and sent an email. Not being able to speak with anyone directly seemed very fishy to me, so I started searching the internet for information about Wesley Berry Flowers. I came across a minimum of 18 disputes about this company and several of the disputes were regarding the fact that orders to funeral services were not fulfilled. So, I decided that I would call Wesley Berry Flowers and pretend that I was going to place an order. After I was connected to a customer service rep, I began inquiring about my order. She placed me on hold and told me that someone from their "corporate office" would give me a call. I asked when I should expect to receive this call, bus she had no idea. Based on the complaints that I read online, I knew no one was going to call me.

I called Flower Delivery Express, and spoke with one of their associates. She advised me that the flowers were never delivered. She said that I could have the wreath delivered to someone's house instead. I didn't want the wreath delivered to someone's house. I wanted the wreath delivered to the funeral service so that I could feel, in some small way, that I was there with my uncle. I advised the rep that I did not want the wreath forwarded to someone's house and that I just wanted a refund. They offered to give me a "store credit" . If they couldn't fulfill my order on something as important as a funeral service, why would I trust them to get it right next time. Needless to say that by this time, I was truly livid. I let the manager have it, and I told him that they should all be ashamed. I spent $223 on a wreath that was never delivered and I want a full refund without any issues.

Based on all the reports that I see on this site, I don't believe that I'll get my refund. I'm filing a dispute with my credit card company, so I'll have to wait and see what happens. I can live with the loss of the money, but I feel sick to my soul that I didn't have anything at my uncle's funeral to show how much we love and miss him. We were already grieving, but Wesley Berry Flowers and Flower Delivery Express don't seem to care that they added grief to the grieving. I hope and pray that these people experience the grief and heartache that they've caused me and so many others. Maybe then, they'll realize that what they are doing is just plain wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48322/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Adds-Grief-to-Those-Already-Grie-1004030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers