Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon — Las Cruces New Mexico United States of America
Wesley Berry Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers Adding insult to injury Internet

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my son and his wife when my first grandchild arrived. I chose Wesley Berry because they said "same day delivery". The flowers never arrived. I contacted Wesley Berry via email 2 days later when the flowers still hadn't been delivered. They sent a generic letter about being in business for 46 years and getting a discount off my next order.

One week later still no flowers. But I had been charged. I guess the "same day service" refers to the fact that they will charge you the same day you order!! I asked for a refund to be credited back to the account they charged. The "same day service" definitely didn't apply for that. I was told it would take 5-7 business days!! Well 3 weeks later I finally got a PARTIAL refund. I emailed them that the price was incorrect and they told me "As stated on our website, any additional fees other than the product amount are nonrefundable." Unbelievable!! I had to pay for their inadequacies?? Okay - so if we are bound by what their website states then is it safe to say that they are guilty of false advertisement: "same day delivery" and "Satisfaction Guaranteed"??!!

I have decided that I will keep harassing them until I receive a full refund. I will also encourage anyone and everyone I know not to do business with them. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to pursue this matter, please email me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/internet/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Adding-insult-to-injury-Internet-845105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers