Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Reported By: Gattina — Mountain View California
Wesley Berry Flowers
Internet USA

Wesley Berry Flowers Non-Delivery, Non-Communication Commerce Twp Internet

My friend in the UK ordered flowers from the Wesley Berry website on June 16, 2014, to be delivered to me the next day, as their website promises. The flowers never arrived, and she sent 5 emails asking them for a status update. Not one was responded to. Yesterday I told her I would call them, since I'm in the US and she's not.

I spoke with Becky, who told me there was a problem with the delivery address, which was why there was no delivery. I told her to cancel the order. She said their company policy is that the sender would have to CALL them to cancel or she could send them an email, authorizing me to call and cancel. My friend sent the email last night.

I called WBF this morning and spoke with Sarah about canceling the order. She put me on hold to look for the email from my friend. Since I was copied on the email, and mine arrived six hours earlier, they had to have received theirs. When she came back, she said she couldn't find the email. I asked for a manager. She said the manager was searching for the email and asked me to hold. I held for 32 minutes, and she never came back to me. I hung up and called their customer service number again. This time I was sent to their automated answering system.

I left a message canceling the order, complete with contact info and order number. A quick google search shows pages and pages of complaints against this company, and the complaints are from all over the US. Someone needs to investigate and put them out of business completely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/internet/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Non-Delivery-Non-Communication-Commerce-Twp-Internet-1155998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers