Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: KD — Wahiawa Hawaii
Wesley Berry Flowers
6677 Orchard Lake Rd Internet United States of America

Wesley Berry Flowers Ordered flowers for my mother-in-law on the 8th of March for delivery on her bday March 9. They were just delivered today, March 19th! Internet

I ordered a flower arrangement for my mother-in-law on march 8th to be delivered on her birthday, March 9th.  I got an email on the 9th saying they wouldn't be able to deliver the flowers until Monday, Marach 11th.  Then on Tuesday, March 12th I got an email saying that they were not able to deliver the flowers after all.  They didn't deliver until Tuesday, March 19th.

Turns out someone from their company mistakenly changed the address I put into the computer and sent the flowers to the wrong place.  They tried to give me a $30 credit on my NEXT order. Hah!  I informed them that there would be no next order and that I'd like the $30 in a refund. They told me they couldn't do that.  I spent over $60 to have flowers delivered over a week late!   Today when I go to research this company, I find multiple google listings of other complaints about this company.  Wish I'd have looked them up first instead of naively thinking they were a legit business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/internet/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Ordered-flowers-for-my-mother-in-law-on-the-8th-of-March-for-deliver-1036250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers