Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mad in Minnesota — Monticello Minnesota
Wesley Berry Flowers
Internet USA

Wesley Berry Flowers flowerdelivery.com flowerdelivery.net I ordered flowers that were never delivered Internet

I ordered flowers online at flowerdelivery.com to be delivered to work the same day.  As it got later in the day, I called about the order and was told that they could not track the order.  I called 3 local florist and none of them had the order.

I noticed charges to my bank account from Wesley Berry Flowers (Michigan) on the same day.  I called the 888 number listed on my initial order confirmation and cancelled the order, then later at night received an email stating that the order is logged and currently being filled and I will receive an email or text message once their system is updated.

I called my bank to stop charges, but couldn't since the charges were still in a pending state.

I have learned my lesson and will never order flowers from this company again.  Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/internet/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-flowerdeliverycom-flowerdeliverynet-I-ordered-flowers-that-were-ne-1169407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers