Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flowers

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Kellydoo13 — Santa Monica California
Wesley Berry Flowers
Nationwide USA

Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express SCAM - FLOWERS DELIVERED TO THE WONG ADDRESS & AT THE WRONG TIME! Santa Monica Nationwide

SCAM.  This is the WORST company with the worst customer service I have ever dealt with on the internet....ever!!!

I ordered flowers for a funeral.  They delivered them to the WRONG address AFTER the funeral was over.  I tried for hours to get someone on the phone. They don't answer.  I left multiple messages, sent emails.  Never got a response back.  Finally gave up and am disputing with my credit card yesterday.

To this day, they have never returned my phone calls, messages or emails. I have never had such bad customer service in my entire adult life. And I have never seen such bad reviews from Yelp for a company.  THEY ALL ALL TRUE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flowers/nationwide/Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-Express-SCAM-FLOWERS-DELIVERED-TO-THE-WONG-ADDRESS-1154734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flowers