Complaint Review: Wesley Flowers

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Upset — Huntsville Alabama United States of America
Wesley Flowers

Wesley Flowers Flower Deliver Express No Refund - now they say they made the Delivery, Internet

The evening of August 8th I got the news that a dear friend's mother had passed and the funeral was at 10 a.m. the 9th.  Went on-line to look for a quick service that said they where a 24 hour operation.  Ordered a standing bouquet of flowers, but was cut off after giving all the credit card information.  I called back and was told that because I did not give my phone number, (only the card number, security code and zip code), that the order had not been complete and the second lady took all that information and said that it was highly unlikely the order would be done by 10 a.m., but they would try.

At 9:45 I called the florist number and was told the arrangement could not be delivered on time.  I bought a bouquet of flowers at a local grocery store and added it to the other vases around the coffin.   I called on the 10th when I saw two charges on my account for $150.46 and $151.66 and told that they would reimburse me.  The $150.46 was reimbursed on 15th of August.  I called on the 15th and was told I had a refund ordered for the second charge of $151.66.

I called again on 20August and spoke with Kia, was told to reference my original order number 01516191, the refund was still in the works.  I called again 28Aug and spoke with Revara - still no refund, her records showed still in works, would not give supervisor or accounting office names or transfer me.  I called again September 4th and spoke with Brittany...she said the flowers were delivered at 8:49 a.m. on the 9th and no refund is scheduled for the $151.66.

She would not give the florists name, and when I asked to talk to the supervisor, was put on hold for 15 minutes and then was hung-up on.  I then tried to write to the e-mail address for complaints at Wesley florist, ustomerRelations@800Wesley.com but could not register a complaint and could not find the actual site.  I was at the funeral and we walked out to the burial site, I did not see any standing arrangements (none) and I had ordered a standing one to be at the actual burial site.

It just seems odd that they are now telling me, it was delivered, there is nothing they can do - the order was complete.  I was there, I know it was not, and I think it odd that all the other times I called, was told that the refund was in the works.  I have seen records and information being changed on TV, I know now that it is based on real life.  The bouquet was never delivered, I was there, but they have the paperwork to prove they do not owe any refund, so they are not going to refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Flowers/internet/Wesley-Flowers-Flower-Deliver-Express-No-Refund-now-they-say-they-made-the-Delivery-Int-936654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Flowers