Complaint Review: West Asset Management aka Wanda Carr

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph — El Cajon California United States of America
West Asset Management aka Wanda Carr
2221 New Market Parkway Suite 118 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

West Asset Management aka Wanda Carr West LLC, West Asset Management LLC, West Asset LLC. Wanda Carr. for the past two weeks I have recieved calls from a Wanda Carr from West Asset Management LLC, and I have been harrassed and threatened by them in their fruadulaulant attempts to collect a debt from a Marietta, Georgia

My Name is Joseph, and for the past two weeks I have been harrassed with phone calls from a Wanda Carr who is working on behalf of west asset management llc. She continually tries to call me in aquiring about a suposed default student loan that I never had. I was astounded, because I never recieved any student loans or ever applied for any form of credit card. so I knew that this person calling and harassing me was someone trying to scam me out of some money. espacially since I am barely surviving on SSDI. I am apalled at some organization scaming innocent people by scaiming they are trying to contact you in an attempt to collect a debt. I havent even graduated from high school yet alone considered going to college. and so I am saddened and do not know exactly what to do other than report them has a scammer's. Lord willing they wont be botherinbg me any more!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Asset-Management-aka-Wanda-Carr/Marietta-Georgia-30067/West-Asset-Management-aka-Wanda-Carr-West-LLC-West-Asset-Management-LLC-West-Asset-LLC-1004828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Asset Management aka Wanda Carr