Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

• Reported By: GR8RDH — Austin Texas United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions, LLC
PO Box 8009, Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions, LLC Fraudulent Charge Cranston, Rhode Island

I received a letter yesterday, dated 3-29-2012. It stated I owed $17.49 for a video game rental dated 4-5-2010. Not only did I have a "plan" withHollywood Video that covered this, my account had a zero balance when they closed their doors. I personally had checked this out because I didn't want them to keep changing me for the"plan". I believe they are committing fraud and trying to get money from Hollywood Video's customer list- just my opinion! I contacted the Federal Trade Comission and I will contact the BBB and the Attorney General!. They need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-Fraudulent-Charge-Cranston-Rhode-Island-863047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions, LLC