Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: cowan2530 — Martinez California United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions, LLC
P.O. Box 8009 Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions, LLC Received Letter stating: I owe $19.16 for Hollywood Video Rental Fee's Cranston, Rhode Island

I received a "Collection of Debt" letter from West Bay Acquisitions LLC, which stated that I owed $19.16 for an unpaid debt to Hollywood Video for two (2) video rentals (The Visitor) rented on 3/30/09 and (Role Models) rented on 5/28/09. We don't owe Hollywood Video any unpaid debt at all. This is a scam. I'm sure we did rent these movies; however, we always paid for them at the time of rental.

We would never have left anything unpaid or they wouldn't have allowed us to continue to rent movies. It's now 8/4/12 and we're just receiving notification of an unpaid debt now? Not only is West Bay Acquisitions LLC claim untrue, a scam, and rediculous - it's 3.5 years old. As soon as I did the research on them and found this website, which talks about them, I knew just how rediculous this scam really is. Not only am I not going to pay for something we don't owe, I'm also going to report them to the BBB also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-Received-Letter-stating-I-owe-1916-for-Hollywood-Video-Rent-922596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions, LLC