Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: ClanMac — Granite City Illinois United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions, LLC
PO Box 8009 Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions, LLC West Bay Sent me a collection notice stating I had outstanding debt with Hollywood Video. Cranston, Rhode Island

West Bay Acquisitions, LLC sent me a bill for 2 videos rented in 2009 - I never rented them from Hollywood Video. In fact, my spouse and I were both confused because we looked at the bill and both of us remember ordering the movie titles off our cable on-demand service NOT Hollywood Video. The store in our town has been closed for a couple years now.

I don't understand how they are continuing to send people false billing statements this way. Weird.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-West-Bay-Sent-me-a-collection-notice-stating-I-had-outstanding-922578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions, LLC