Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions, LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: MA — Leander Texas United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions, LLC
PO Box 8009 Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions, LLC collections for bankrupt Hollywood Videos Trying to charge me for movies I never even heard of! Cranston, Rhode Island

I received a bill for "late charges" for six movies from 2008 & 2009 for $44.90 on an account number that doesn't even match the number on my old card.

I am 70 and a woman with excellent credit, that always returns my movies immediately to avoid problems AND can you imagine me getting movies like GI Joe, rise of the Cobra, or For Sale by owner! Give me a break!

Just because I am old doesn't make me stupid and gullible when someone tries to rip me off.  I will fight them til my dying breath!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-collections-for-bankrupt-Hollywood-Videos-Trying-to-charge-me-f-862744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions, LLC