Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph — Phoenix Arizona
West Bay Acquisitions LLC
1247 Broadway Sonoma, California USA

West Bay Acquisitions LLC Unknown collections on Credit Report Sonoma California

I have been working to clean up my credit. I have gotten all my past debt paid. Until today.

I use a credit monitoring service which emails me whenever there is activity on my file. Today there was activity.

I log into my credit portal and see 2 charges from thes collections agency. Never a letter. Never a phone call. Just 2 hits on my credit. One from 2008 for $31 and one from 2007 for $25.

After researching the company on the internet, I found that these may be fraudulent. I have disputed the actions on my credit file. Let's see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC/Sonoma-California-954767503/West-Bay-Acquisitions-LLC-Unknown-collections-on-Credit-Report-Sonoma-California-1067011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions LLC