Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions

• Updated: Mon, September 05, 2011

• Reported By: Tracy — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions
42 LADD ST STE 322 Greenwhich, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions I am in collections for what I don't know. I did not apply for credit in July 2011 Greenwhich, Rhode Island

I received an alert on my credit report and found this company - WEST BAY ACQUISITIONS for $58 for something from July 2011.  I didn't purchase anything or apply for credit with anyone - I have no idea who these people are.  Now I have a negative mark on my credit report.  I have to call them but from what I've found on here it's going to be a headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions/Greenwhich-Rhode-Island-02818/West-Bay-Acquisitions-I-am-in-collections-for-what-I-dont-know-I-did-not-apply-for-cre-773190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions