Complaint Review: West Bay Acquisitions

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: heidi — memphis Tennessee United States of America
West Bay Acquisitions
700 Longwater Dr Norwell, Massachusetts United States of America

West Bay Acquisitions EOS CCA blatent deception of debt and inaccurate name on "debt collection" Norwell, Massachusetts

I received a collection notice from this company for $32.83 for a purchase from BMG music services, which I have never used or heard of.  On top of that, The name they used on the "invoice" was neither my legal first name or the correct last name or address as of the past 4 years.  My biggest concern is on the back, it states, if I dont reply in the next 30 days, the debt will be accepted legal and true.  How can I dispute a claim, I should have never been able to receive and is not in my legal name for over 5 years, yet is just now going to collections... I'm scared to contact them, fearing they have technology that could further make me a targer for their fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Acquisitions/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061/West-Bay-Acquisitions-EOS-CCA-blatent-deception-of-debt-and-inaccurate-name-on-debt-colle-787303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Acquisitions