Complaint Review: West Bay Aqusitions

• Reported By: jjacks — gladstone Oregon United States of America
West Bay Aqusitions
P.O. Box 8009 Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

West Bay Aqusitions Hollywood Video Scam Cranston, Rhode Island

Just received a notice from West bay Acqusitions stating I owed money for a movie from Hollywood Video from 3yrs ago. This is completely false as I always turned my movies in on time. At least twice I got a phone call saying a movie was not returned, and then when I told them it was already returned, they rechecked and found the movie.

Now they say I owe for this movie from 3 yrs ago. It seems like they are just sending out letters to everyone, just trying to get people to pay a dept they don't owe and holding your good credit as hostage. This is clearly a scam. I will be writing a letter to this company demanding they take my name off this list and I will be checking my credit report to make sure they don't report this. Otherwise I will file a formal complaint.

Why aren't the Attorney generals office and Federal Trade Com. going after these people? Looks like many people are getting these letters. Enough is enough!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Aqusitions/Cranston-Rhode-Island-02920/West-Bay-Aqusitions-Hollywood-Video-Scam-Cranston-Rhode-Island-923356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Aqusitions