Complaint Review: West Boca Auto Body & Painting, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Palestine — Boca Raton Florida USA
West Boca Auto Body & Painting, Inc.
10018 Spanish Isles Blvd Suite A-49 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

West Boca Auto Body & Painting, Inc. West Boca Auto Body Price Gouging, Theft, Scam Artist, Steals, Stole, Disrespectful, sexual harrasment, Stole tires, Boca Raton, Florida

*Consumer Comment: West Boca Auto Is Great!

*Consumer Comment: West Boca Auto Body is Excellent

This body shop tried to price gouge and steal my only means of transportation and has inflated the prices of parts from wholesale to retail. They verbally agreed to fix parts at a lower price but once my car was in his shop he would not release it. I had multiple calls from them telling me that a part was $300 and was used, i agreed to that and then it was $1700 when i went to pick up the car. On top of that he bragged about it at a mutual friends job thinking its funny that he would put a lean on my car and steal it from me because he thought i couldnt come up with the money.

When i showed up with the money that he inflated prices on my new tires where changed out with bald ones, my horn was now broken and the check engine light is on. They tried to say it was like that when i brought it in but it was not true, none of those problems had anything wrong until i brought the car there. [continued below]....

..... Not only did they lie to me and assure me that they where helping me it turned into a nightmare. Now i know never to bring it to a body shop that works from a warehouse bay.

Your always safe at the dealership, especially when it's the insurance paying the bill.

Once these body shops get your car they can do whatever they want to your car.

Obviously they are so petty and desperate they had to steal my tires and break my horn and my check engine light is on. And the shop didn't even do the things agreed upon from the beginning. Now only did it stress me out it made me miss days from work. and now loose more money because my tires went from new tires to bald used one that will cost me over $1000 outa my pocket to fix.

I feel like i have been raped and insulted. If your smart you won't leave your car at this body shop. My opinion from this experience is not very good. Don't trust them.

This body shops trick is to tear your car down so the adjuster can look at it and then your held hostage and they can change the prices on any item and steal tires and other parts from your car. If you don't want to loose your car to a untrustworthy body shop don't take it there

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Boca-Auto-Body-Painting-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33498/West-Boca-Auto-Body-Painting-Inc-West-Boca-Auto-Body-Price-Gouging-Theft-Scam-Artist-587156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Boca Auto Body & Painting, Inc.

West Boca Auto Is Great!

AUTHOR: S.L. - ()

I have known the owner at West Boca Auto Repair for many years.

Obviously no one wants to be in the situation of having to get their car repaired.  Unfortunatly my wife and I have been in need of auto repair several times throughout the years. But I can say that the times I have had to use their services, he has been very honest and fair.  The work they do is amazing as you cannot tell there was any damage when they are finished.

I would definately recommend their services to anyone in need of auto repair.  You will get top notch service and and repair.

West Boca Auto Body is Excellent

AUTHOR: Dick Z - (United States of America)

Its funny that when you go to reviews for anything you always find glowing approval and complete dissatisfaction....

In my case, I can say and recommend West Boca Auto Body as:

-Professional

-Very honest

-Great Work

-Very quick

My father-in-law had a mishap with the rear of his Toyota.

After going to a couple shops and dealerships, I decided to try West Boca Auto Body.

Right away, I explained the situation to Mike the owner, and he did everything he could to salvage

what he could, keep the price down, and gave me an estimate which was far lower than I got anywhere else.

The bonus is that he only kept the car two days and at no charge went all over the car and

did touch up work where needed...giving me a bottle of touch up paint for future use.

All I can say is he has a customer for life and I would high recommend you try him.