Complaint Review: West Boca Auto Body and Painting

• Reported By: Dick Z — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
West Boca Auto Body and Painting
10018 Spanish Isles Blvd. A-4 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

West Boca Auto Body and Painting This company is just great Boca Raton, Florida

As I saw a bad review for this company on ripoff, I thought I would share my experience.

My father in law had a mishap caving in his trunk.

I went to dealerships (Toyota) and other auto body garages and was told many different stories and given prices which were I thought high.Mike Schwartz of West Boca Auto Body inspected the car, when told there was no insurance, he did everything to save me money. The outcome was a job that made the car look like new ...he even touched up the entire car where needed at no cost... all at a price far less than I was given by others.  In my book, his company is just great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Boca-Auto-Body-and-Painting/Boca-Raton-Florida-33496/West-Boca-Auto-Body-and-Painting-This-company-is-just-great-Boca-Raton-Florida-997106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Boca Auto Body and Painting