Complaint Review: West Coast Auto Sale

• Reported By: Herman Gonzalez — adelanto California United States of America
West Coast Auto Sale
5180 Holt Blvd. Montclair, California United States of America

West Coast Auto Sale sold me a car with many problems Montclair, California

My name is Herman, I purchase a car on febuary, 8, 2012 whitch was a gift for my Wifes Birthday Gift, and ever sence i had the car i had nothing but problems, the Sold me a LEMON, my Mercedes benz CLK500 2005, and paid $20,000 and the sales person,gives me lots of words and no help to fix the problems o the car, and now the Car needs over $7,000 in repairs, cause its a Convertable, and is Leakin water from the Top, and the Top is folding the inside out, Thats is the last time im Buying with them, also the Owner gives me the run arrount and Lies to me, and dont fix nothing with Albert the Sales Person. very BAD PLACE TO BUY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Coast-Auto-Sale/Montclair-California-91763/West-Coast-Auto-Sale-sold-me-a-car-with-many-problems-Montclair-California-1010129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Coast Auto Sale