Complaint Review: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Charles D. — North Hollywood California United States of America
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763
5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California United States of America

West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California

Where should I start I live in North Hollywood California and my name is Charlie. I found West Coast Auto Sales website http://www.wcautosales.com on Internet. Their website looked very promising and professional which is all a false appearance with all the pictures and the modern look. Anyway, after finding them on the internet, I decided to give them a call.

I was looking at a 2006 Mercedes SLK320 Stick shift, which they had long story short, I scheduled an appointment and went to Montclair from North Hollywood to check out the car.

Once I got there, and asked to see the car one of the Exotic Looking girls who was working the front desk, got the keys and came out to show me the car. We took the car for a drive, and I noticed that the clutch is a little soft, and the car would have somewhat of a tough time going into 1st gear. When we came back, I started dealing with Sam, who is one of the top sales guys or I shall say a TOP LIAR! In the company. This guy started promising me things, and telling me that I cant find another car like the one I just test drove. He told me he can finance the car for me lower than the other dealership was promising me guaranteed!!

I told him, thats not my main concern. My concern is that the clutch on the car is completely worn out, so that needs to be changed before I can get the car. Or I can take it to the mechanic and have them check it out first. He said OK, OK NO PROBLEM! We will take care of that for you, if you sign the papers TODAY! At this point I really liked the car, so I said ok You promise to change the clutch for me, I will sign the papers and thats what we did. I signed the papers and he told me leave the car here and come back in 2 days it will be ready for pickup.

So after 2 days I called in, and NONE of these guys SAM or ALI are available to answer my questions. Finally it took them about 3.5 days to answer my calls. They still didnt call me back I wonder why. So they tell me my car is ready for pick up. I went down from North Hollywood to Montclair (almost 2 hour drive) to pick the car up. What I found was a little suspicious at first. The car was parked exactly where I left it the day of the purchase. There were all these sprinkler watermarks on it from sitting under the sun for 3 and half days, and when I took the car out of the lot it felt exactly the same! (They lied to me to waste my grace period, so I cant return the car. I found this out after my mechanic looked at my car).

I was very disappointed, but I figured maybe I am being too picky. So bottom line is this! They NEVER Changed my clutch. They called me after (72 hour GRACE PERIOD was over), knowing that under contract I cant return the car. They gave me the WORST Financing Deal through their Bank, like 11% while SAM promised me 3%!!!

This was not enough, my transmission crashed after 2 weeks of owning the car. I called them back, they said its your car now, you should think about how to fix it. My Mechanic was shocked when he took the transmission out! It was a replaced and misplaced transmission already, someone took it out and put it back in without calibration the faulty transmission completely ruined my differential on the car and the Engine Hub that connects to the transmission! This whole thing cost me close to $12,000 in repairs. These guys wouldnt help me with anything!!! When I called them to tell them that my engine light was turning on earlier, the front desk would jerk my chain and wouldnt transfer me to any of the sales guys. She would tell me Check your gas cap and she would tell me that she will have someone call me back.. NOBODY EVER CALLED ME BACK!! I tried suing them, but since the car was pre-owned, that did not work.

Do not buy a car from these guys they are like child molesters. They do not care about you, your financial situation, your children, and your sickness. The only thing they care about is taking your money at that second, and walking behind the contract you sign at that moment. All of them should go to jail including SAM and ALI for all their lies and misinformation. I will never buy a car from West Coast Auto Sales in Montclair again! I will never recommend anybody to West Coast Auto Sales either. Save your money, and move on to another dealership that is not owned by sharks like these guys. There are tons of credible dealerships who can guarantee you the car with proof of service and maintenance papers.

Good Luck & God Bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Coast-Auto-Sales-ON-5180-Holt-Boulevard-Montclair-CA-91763/Montclair-California-91763/West-Coast-Auto-Sales-ON-5180-Holt-Boulevard-Montclair-CA-91763-WEST-COAST-AUTO-SALES-IS-867258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763