Complaint Review: West East Van Lines, Inc. Aka Rainbow Movers & High Quality Movers

• Submitted: Mon, February 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
West East Van Lines, Inc. Aka Rainbow Movers & High Quality Movers
8755 Remmet Avenue Canoga Park,, California U.S.A.

West East Van Lines Aka Rainbow Movers & High Quality Moving fraudulent ripoff business, held furniture hostage ripoff Canoga Park California

I conacted a company in my area that was listed as Rainbow Movers, the actual people that showed up to perform my move was a company by the name of West East Van Lines, Inc. My finacee was present during the move they did not give her a bill of lading they advised her I had all the required paperwork! (Which was a lie!) They arrive at my destination several days late and added $2800 to my final bill!!

Now, I find out that they are listed on the Better Business Bureau as have unsatifactory Business practices. I can find no one at the company to respond to me! I have file a complaint the American Moving & Storage a*s. of which they are a member and with the Federal Motor Safety Administration!

The way these companies are allowed to operate under one DOT# but do business under another should be a crime! They have no ethic & attempt to defraud consumers!

Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2003 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-East-Van-Lines-Inc-Aka-Rainbow-Movers-High-Quality-Movers/Canoga-Park-California-91304/West-East-Van-Lines-Aka-Rainbow-Movers-High-Quality-Moving-fraudulent-ripoff-business-h-44938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West East Van Lines, Inc. Aka Rainbow Movers & High Quality Movers