Complaint Review: West Star Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Big Bob — Omaha Arkansas United States of America
West Star Mortgage
po box 202049 Florence, South Carolina United States of America

West Star Mortgage My escrow account was not paid on time Florence, South Carolina

West Star Mortgage, Inc., has an escrow account for my property insurance.  They failed to pay this bill on time.  Their excuse is we did not get a bill.  They have also claimed they called the insurance 2 times, but did not get a return call.  I had to pay over $400.00 to keep the policy active, plus other expenses.  After talking to West Star several times, did not get return calls, people failed to do what they said.  The insurance bill was paid 18 days late.  I told them they have a contracted obligation to pay escrow bills on time.  I was told, "It is your responceability to see that we pay your escrow!"  I was also told they are not liable for any cost I incurred in straghtening out their mess, and they won't pay anything.  West Star Mortage, Inc.  is also charging me over $180.00 per month, on a bill that is less than $145.00, again they just say, more less to bad.  We haven't did an audit on your account.  I have filed to West Star Mortgage, Inc., to release my escrow account to e under grounds of  Breach of Contract.  Odds are they think, I can not pay my bills on time.  They sure can not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Star-Mortgage/Florence-South-Carolina-29502/West-Star-Mortgage-My-escrow-account-was-not-paid-on-time-Florence-South-Carolina-947186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Star Mortgage