Complaint Review: WestStar Mortgage, Inc

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: RJ — Saginaw Minnesota United States of America
WestStar Mortgage, Inc
3350 Commission Court, Internet United States of America

WestStar Mortgage, Inc Loan Care Changed the amount of my loan payment without reason, Internet

*Author of original report: Update to Weststar Mortgage complaint

I have the amount I am supposed to pay for my mortgage which is 1509.56.  Weststar's Loan Care changed it to $1567.18 for no apparent reason.  I called them and they do not get back to me.  I called Jared Christopher twice at WestStar Mortgage who did the work and nothing is getting changed.  They stated I missed a payment and my payments since have been short by the difference.  I sent them a copy of the check but they don't seem to care.  Now they are sending me delinquent notices.  I am afraid of what their stupidity will do to my credit rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WestStar-Mortgage-Inc/internet/WestStar-Mortgage-Inc-Loan-Care-Changed-the-amount-of-my-loan-payment-without-reason-Int-945079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WestStar Mortgage, Inc

Update to Weststar Mortgage complaint

AUTHOR: RJohnson - (United States of America)

Since I filed my complaint with Ripoff Report and after several months, WestStar Mortgage admitted they had screwed up and finally fixed my paperwork.  This was do to the help of Jared Christopher who had to call that department several times on my behalf.