Complaint Review: WestStar Mortgage

• Reported By: Panda — Thousand Oaks California United States of America
WestStar Mortgage
8000 North Federal Hwy 3rd floor Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

WestStar Mortgage INCOMPETENT with some Bait and Switch Boca Raton, Florida

I am a member of Costco and they referred me to these incompetent jokers.   First of all there was a bait and switch tactic right at the beginning of my loan process.    I was given one rate and no points and that changed with an hour.   I immediately  gave them all the information they requested but was continually bothered by requests for additional information.  Then the loan officer (who I will not mention at this time) did not return my calls and was AWOL.  Mine was a simply refinance at half the value of the house.  I had to put up $400 for an appraisal -$375 was the original figure mentioned.  Now I have nothing to show for all the trouble and work I put into this loan except NO RETURN of my calls.   If you are a consumer PlEASE PLEASE do not go through what I have had to put up with.  Now the rates have gone up and my loan is still in limbo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WestStar-Mortgage/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/WestStar-Mortgage-INCOMPETENT-with-some-Bait-and-Switch-Boca-Raton-Florida-792881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WestStar Mortgage