Complaint Review: Westbrook Car Care

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Rumford Maine
Westbrook Car Care
1211 Hammond Street Bangor, Maine USA

Westbrook Car Care Bangor Car Care or MyMaineRide This Company Ripped me off Bangor Maine

I bought a Pontiac from the Westbrook location and noticed the check engine light was on so when confronted the man selling it to me said it was a quick fix and the parts were there, come back in 2 days. Low and behold when I came back the company was no longer there. Much to my surprise but to top it off after MANY attempts to contact the owner and ask to make it right he completely blew it off and told me very rudely HE DOES NOT CARE. I was a single mother and barely making ends meet so I didn't deserve this in fact NOBODY does!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbrook-Car-Care/Bangor-Maine/Westbrook-Car-Care-Bangor-Car-Care-or-MyMaineRide-This-Company-Ripped-me-off-Bangor-Maine-1067691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbrook Car Care