Complaint Review: Westbury Pediatrics

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Westbury Pediatrics — Houston Texas
Westbury Pediatrics
111Lincoln Road, Suite 400 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Westbury Pediatrics Hilda McDonnell, MD PA Keeps billing and attempting collection for advertising that we were dumb enough to pay for last year, even though they had the incorrect business name. I paid in order to settle the matter, but they Miami Beach, Florida

In December 2011 we started getting invoices from Yellow Pages National Directory in Champlain, NY asking for payment of $499.99 for advertising, plus interest charges and administration fee. The name of our business was listed incorrectly on the invoice as West Berry Pediatric.  I called and was played a recording of one of our employees who was listed incorrectly as being Jamie Alvarev.  I checked with the employee, Jamie Alvaerz, and she stated that she was told it was for insurance credentialing.  After receiving a number of faxes and calls from Nathan King in Champlain I agreed to pay the $499.99 in order to settle the matter, thinking that it could have been an innocent misunderstanding.  He agreed to that, and I put the amount on our credit card, and received a paid invoice, thinking that would be the end of the matter.

A few weeks ago Nathan King called again, this time from Miami Beach, apparently the firm had moved.  He said that we did not cancel the advertising and now had to pay$ 699.99 plus fees for a new total of $859.62. I emailed him and asked our receptionist to forward future calls to me.  Today he called and I told him I had reported the matter to the Texas Attorney General and that we would not pay him anything more.  He told me that he would take it to the next level, and that is what I am doing now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Pediatrics/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Westbury-Pediatrics-Hilda-McDonnell-MD-PA-Keeps-billing-and-attempting-collection-for-adv-1039797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Pediatrics