Complaint Review: Westbury Ventures

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Elkin North Carolina
Westbury Ventures
123 Anytown Ave Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Westbury/ Loanshop Westbury Ventures Watch you bank! Total ripoff! Dover Delaware

I didn't have a good past and thought I could have over-looked a debt. They had information about me that lets me know they check my credit report. And to believe I was going to pay it, to "do the right thing". All I wanted was a copy of the original contract and was told I was going to get it. But when I called back to follow-up, the bottom fell out! They were so nasty to me. I never was rude and told them I wanted to resolve the issue but I was literally told to "get my act together" and they didn't owe me any paperwork or explanation.

They had me in tears when I got off the phone but I managed to call my bank and try and keep them from doing any more damage than had already been done.

Protect yourselves. Call your bank and let them know.

Elkin, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Dover-Delaware/Westbury-Loanshop-Westbury-Ventures-Watch-you-bank-Total-ripoff-Dover-Delaware-313412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures