Complaint Review: Westbury Ventures

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:roy Montana
Westbury Ventures
2207 Concord Pike 505 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Westbury Ventures this company started sending me nasty emails Wilmington Delaware

this company has been taking money from my bank account totaling over 1,500 when i had the bank do a investigation they found them to be fraudulant and returned my money. Now the company is calling my husbands work saying they are a bank and are wanting to garnish his wages. If i want this stoped they say i have to send them 480.00 by money gram they wont talk to me thru email or paper only by phone they also wont give my a brake down of this supposed loan we took out in 2005 I want this company stopped i have filed a complaint with the ftc the bbb and the atty. general.

roy, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/Westbury-Ventures-this-company-started-sending-me-nasty-emails-Wilmington-Delaware-312257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures