Complaint Review: Westbury Ventures

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:seabrook New Jersey
Westbury Ventures
Idrosup.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-859-6439
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Westbury Ventures unauthorized ach debits from my checking account Wilmington Delaware

this company has overdrawn my account and i dint even give them my account number my account is negative $600.00. i want my account back to the way it . when i first got the loan and tried to pay them back they gave me no information on how to pay them. they waited so long that they called me at work asking for a payment and told them when i was trying to pay them they didnt wanna give me information to pay them. the lady said that the company is not supposed to give me the information. i said well how was supposed to pay you all if i dont know how.and they continued to harrass me telling me that i was gonna go to jail and that they were gonna serve me at my job.

seabrook, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Wilmington-Delaware-19809/Westbury-Ventures-unauthorized-ach-debits-from-my-checking-account-Wilmington-Delaware-301396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures