Complaint Review: Westbury Ventures

• Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Westbury Ventures
Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Westbury Ventures Debited my checking account for a loan that has already been paid. Took monies on several different times causing the account to be overdrawn without my permission. Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: Westbury Ventures Wilmington Delaware

This company is a rip off. They have taken monies from my checking account on several different times without my permission. I have never authorized a loan from these people. They are definitely a rip off company. They need to be stopped. I know they operate under several different names.

Caroline
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Wilmington-Delaware/Westbury-Ventures-Debited-my-checking-account-for-a-loan-that-has-already-been-paid-Took-287361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures

Westbury Ventures Wilmington Delaware

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Westbury Ventures has once again started to debit my account for a loan that I do not owe. My check account is now -2,700. and the fees are rapidly growing. I do not have this kind of money as i am currently sick and on short term disability from my job. I have spoke to several reps at my bank and no one can seem to help me.

They are a giant rip off and should be stopped. I have written to the Federal Trade Commission as well as Lisa Madigan, Illinois's state Attorney.