Complaint Review: Westbury Ventures

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:hendersonville Tennessee
Westbury Ventures
westbury ventures Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Westbury Ventures they have not been able thus far to obtain monies from my bank account. i did however send mr. davis an e-mail and told him that i was aware that this was a scam and in no way was he going to obtain funds from my bank account. if anyone has received an e-mail from this company they should have been alerted to the fact this was a scam as to the way the letter was written. it was partially in caps. Wilmington Delaware

I have been e-mailed several times and called at home several times from this company and told that I had a loan and it could be settled for only $300.00 if I sent them a money gram today. I was first alerted that this wasn't a legitimate mail when there was nothing written or typed should I say where it ask who the message is to. It had none for recepient. I then read the letter very carefully and there was no mention a company that I owed the loan to, no account number, nor any other kind of documentation of a reference as to when I borrowed this money. Another thing that stood out was the fact that the secretary, I suppose it was the secretary typed the letter in partially caps and partially small letters. She finally told me the last letter that I received that if I did not read my e-mail that it wasn't their fault. Now what legitimate collection agency would send a letter in such a fashion? Alot of unsuspecting innocent people would send these scam artists their hard earned money thinking if they didn't they were going to be sued or have their checks garnished. I investigated and learned that westbury ventures is no more than a front for a bunch of scam artists that prey on hard working unsuspecting innocent people. They need to be stopped, so please do not let these people take your money. I am a hard working single mother and I am not goingto let some jerk scare me into giving them what I work so hard for because they can't go out and get a job and prey on innocent people. My contact person has been Mr. William Davis so if you get a call from this man or any one else from westbury ventures do n ot give them any information and freeze your bank account immediately.

hendersonville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Wilmington-Delaware/Westbury-Ventures-they-have-not-been-able-thus-far-to-obtain-monies-from-my-bank-account-292451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures