amazing

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Aliso Viejo California
Westbury Ventures
2207 Concord Pike Wilminton, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-859-6439
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Westbury Ventures Took Money out of my account Wilminton Delaware

I was making weekly moneygram payments to pay off my loan I owed The Loan Shop. For the past month and a half I have been doing the weekly 25.00 payments, but yesterday the Loan Shop/Westbury Ventures took out 390.00 from my checking account. I only had 150.00 in my account and now I am overdrawn by 182.00. I have two other checks that were going to clear on Monday, now they will bounce and I am totally screwed.

I had an agreement with Steve Hutchins ext. 3289 in making the payments. Each week I would call Westbury Ventures and give them my confirmation code for the moneygram. Now when I call that number, all I get is a recording, so I can't talk to anyone live. I asked Steve Hutchins to call me back a few times and he never did.

I am so pissed off right now. I had no idea how corrupt these guys were and how they f--- you big time. I don't know what to do and what some answers as to why this happend.

If anyone can help me with legal advice or how do I go about getting my money put back into my account, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Randy
Aliso Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Ventures/Wilminton-Delaware-19803/Westbury-Ventures-Took-Money-out-of-my-account-Wilminton-Delaware-316087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Ventures