Complaint Review: Westcom Continential Funding

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Ottis Badger — Draper Utah USA
Westcom Continential Funding
801 Brickell Ave. Miami, Florida United States of America

Westcom Continential Funding Judith Johnson bankruptcy, bad credit ok. business and personal loans, low interest rates, mortgage insurance or down payment, little collateral required, western union money to us or ivernight a check Miami, Florida

They lender was requiring a faxed only copy of documents to be qualified for the loan. We were required to send 6 months of payments upfront or have mortgage insurance. We went through western union to help secure the money. Western Union says the money was picked up with an ID. The ID was not my wife's. it was a forgery. The website is now no longer available on the internet and the money is gone and they have all my personal information. This was a bad deal for me. I had many different agencies look at documentation. I looked on BBB. I thought I had done my home work on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westcom-Continential-Funding/Miami-Florida-331331/Westcom-Continential-Funding-Judith-Johnson-bankruptcy-bad-credit-ok-business-and-person-509150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westcom Continential Funding