Complaint Review: Western-Aid Career Assurance Inc., Vicky Taylor, Director Of Operations

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:winstonsalem North Carolina
Western-Aid Career Assurance Inc., Vicky Taylor, Director Of Operations
345 Park Ave. New York, New York U.S.A.

Western-Aid Career Assurance Inc., Vicky Taylor, Director Of Operations I was almost ripped off for $2985.00 New York New York

I was sent a letter in the mail from Western-Aid Career Assurance, Inc. telling me that I was one of their new secret shoppers and that the check enclosed was for my first two jobs. The check amount was for $2985.00 and my salary was $600.00, my job was to evaluate Money Gram and Western Union by doing a fund transfer to the area manager, Emily Kyser at 400 Manhattan Ave,New York,NY10026-1522, in the amount of $1995.00, along with $140.00 sending fees.

The next job was to shop WAL-Mart, Sears, Costco, Best Buy, and spend $250.00 on whatever I wanted because that was my bonus, send all receipts to fax #1-206-984-0592 and do not deposit check until my account manager, Sandra Gibson, was contacted first at this number 1-289-892-3313 and between the time and day given. On the reverse side of the letter was the evaluation forms for the two jobs.

I was a little skeptical about this and decided to do research, calling the NY BBB and searching the check information. Then I stumbled upon this site and found someone who had got the same basic letter. I am so glad I did.

Monalisa
winstonsalem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Aid-Career-Assurance-Inc-Vicky-Taylor-Director-Of-Operations/New-York-New-York-10154/Western-Aid-Career-Assurance-Inc-Vicky-Taylor-Director-Of-Operations-I-was-almost-rippe-450723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western-Aid Career Assurance Inc., Vicky Taylor, Director Of Operations