Complaint Review: Western By Design

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: stan — Algonquin Illinois United States of America
Western By Design

Western By Design failure to issue refund or return phone calls, Internet

I purchased a vest from them on 12-20-12 then called them to cancel on 12-26-12.  They called to advise that the shipment was being returned from the carrier.

On 1-9-13 I was advised that a credit had been issued and would take 5-7 days to show on my credit card.  After waiting 3 weeks I sent  an e-mail wondering where the credit was as nothing had appeared as yet on my card.  I called again on 2-8-13,2-13-13, then again on 2-20-13.  My calls were either switched to voice mail, or, as happened today, they hung up on my call.

The owe me $79.99 for the vest plus shipping cost (which I'll never see).  This report came about after they hung up the phone without even talking to me.  All I want is my bloody money.  I will never order anything from them again and wish that I had read the previous RippOff report posted below their web-listing.

Beware of these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-By-Design/internet/Western-By-Design-failure-to-issue-refund-or-return-phone-calls-Internet-1017471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western By Design