• Report: #1071957

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Common Man — Concord California
Western Dental
1821 Concord Ave Concord, California USA

Western Dental Total Rip off Dentist want to make money they took x-rays and after i waited for 3.5 hours dentist showed up did properly seen and told me we will pull your lower left teeth i asked him is there any option he said no. first we will pull out your lower left tooth and do a Implant talk to the financial advisor he will explain you everything i ask him but you are the dentist not your financial guy. Concord California

he said we found infection you have to do this right away he was forcing me and he told me if you will not take care of this right away you might have to me hospitalized to be honest i was scared i was about to say him ok do it.. when financial guy told me their credit plans I was surprised he says 157$ for next 24 months and i have Insurance to still i have to pay 157$ i told dentist i cant to it dentist did not even prescribe me any antibiotics or pain killer nothing i went back home with the pain. i did not sleep whole night next day i went to other dentist they did X-rays and did the root Canal and gave me antibiotics in one week by the grace of God my tooth is healed i thank God that i did not came in to his web..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-/Concord-California-94520/Western-Dental-Total-Rip-off-Dentist-want-to-make-money-they-took-x-rays-and-after-i-wait-1071957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental