Complaint Review: Western Dental Briggsmore

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:Modesto California
Western Dental Briggsmore
2045 W Briggsmore Modesto, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Briggsmore pain, dont care by manager Modesto California

I am 74 years old. I visited Western Dental for a tooth ache. I was told I should have a root canal and was quoted $1,500.00. This was above my budget so I had the tooth pulled.

The cream used to numb the gums for the novacaine did no good as the injection was the most painful I have ever endured.never in my life did i have so much pain. The pulling of the tooth was more painful than anything I have ever endured including when I broke my leg.

Later I went to the manager to ask her to reduce the price because of the unnecessary pain. She never said she was sorry. She just said pay the full price now.

I asked to send x-rays to another dentist and she said that would be another $25.00. I told her never mind we would just start going to a dentist who cared.

Dick
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-Briggsmore/Modesto-California-95351/Western-Dental-Briggsmore-pain-dont-care-by-manager-Modesto-California-391769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental Briggsmore