Complaint Review: Western Dental ,Dr.Chea

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:stockton California
Western Dental ,Dr.Chea
1407 W March Lane Stockton, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Dr.Chea very unpleasant to children and over all unprofessional! Stockton California

My visit started with a long 2 hour wait for my doctor. Now dont get me wrong the staff were great and they apologized for the wait. I was finally called in and met with Dr.Chea. He did not greet me and only asked what country I was from.(Which was completely irrelevant to why I was there).

Anyhow, to go on I had a 5yrs. old boy who is frightened of dentist due to the last dentist who practically drilled his lips. Dr. Chea did non discuss with me what procedure needed to be done and when i proceeded asking his what he was going to do he gave me a look of "shut up lady just let me work" and "sigh". When my son was crying he told me him stop crying,he is old enough, and hushed him so harshly! When i try to COMFORT MY OWN CHILD he immedietly told me to sit in the corner and not say a word to my frightened child. My child had his teeth pulled filled by other dentist and he did fine.

I never had a dentists tell me to not sooth or even touch my child when he is scared. I have seen Dr. Chea have a temper fit in the office like a child throwing gloves around, screaming and acting worse than a child.I just think that Dr.Chea is very unproffesional and insensitive towards anyone. If you have children I advice all parents not to seek Dr.Chea. And parents you do have the right to speak out when it comes to your children!!

Fchau79
stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-DrChea/Stockton-California-95207/Western-Dental-DrChea-very-unpleasant-to-children-and-over-all-unprofessional-Stockton-C-345320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental ,Dr.Chea