Mississippi

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Palm Springs California
Western Dental Palm Springs
555 S. Sunrise Way, Suite 400 Palm Springs, California USA

Western Dental Palm Springs Charging me 175$ to glue crown they did! Also Charged me late fee, when I never got a bill! Palm Springs California

I had a crown that fell off after a few months, they wahted to charge me $175 to glue the crown back on.

I wouldn't ever use there service as they do shoddy work. They also tried to charge me a late fee when I didn't ever receive a bill for 5 months.

Bad Bad Bad company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-Palm-Springs/Palm-Springs-California-92262/Western-Dental-Palm-Springs-Charging-me-175-to-glue-crown-they-did-Also-Charged-me-late-1145140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental Palm Springs