Complaint Review: Western Dental Rancho Cucamonga CA

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: Aparres — Rancho Cucamonga California
Western Dental Rancho Cucamonga CA
8678 19th St, Ste 140 Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Western Dental Rancho Cucamonga CA Deceitful, Prey on their patients, Should be shut down, Only care about taking your money and will lie to get it! Rancho Cucamonga California

Absolutely disgusted with this place! I had an appointment for a Saturday, after an hour of waiting and still five people ahead of me, I left. Rescheduled for a Wednesday... Got seen a little quicker. Went for a check up and was told I had four cavities and needed a root canal (although I have had no pain or discomfort)... They promptly started discussing how much it would cost and about their payment plans. I told them I didn't want to make any decisions right then. I felt like they were only concerned with getting my money. The minutre I told them I wasnt going to make any decision they told me I could leave, so I did. I then decided I wanted a second opinion from a dentist someone recommended to me. I just didnt trust them.

This dentist whom I was recommended and is highly rated informed I have perfect teeth and have NO CAVITIES... do not need any filling let alone a root canal. I kept asking if he was sure and he double checked just so I would feel better. Screw western dental they prey on poor people who trust them and they should be shut down. I will never return and would never recommend to anyone. Don't be fooled by the cheap prices and the fact that they take all insurances...you will end up paying more in the end. It's a damn shame that you cannot trust the people who are suppoised to help you. ANd to top it all off Western Dental has continuously left me messages that they need to speak with me. Yeah right! Wont be answering that call. DO NOT GO TO WESTERN DENTAL unless you want unecessary drilling to be done to your teeth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-Rancho-Cucamonga-CA/-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91701/Western-Dental-Rancho-Cucamonga-CA-Deceitful-Prey-on-their-patients-Should-be-shut-down-1157561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental Rancho Cucamonga CA