Complaint Review: Western Dental services inc

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: grace hendrix — Carmel Valley California
Western Dental services inc
1229 N Main Street Salinas, California USA

Western Dental services inc People Herders, manipulators, prey on the poor Salinas California

June, 2010 I accompanied a friend to her appointment to Western Dental, Salinas, CA. As I waite in the lobby I asked the receptionist the process for getting your teeth cleaned.  She requested I sign in and she would make arrangments for me to get my teeth cleaned, as that's all that I needed.

They called me into my appointment in a room. As I waited, someone grabbed me and said come to this other room.  So I did what I was told.  Then she began to take exrays, which I did not ask for especially since, I had discussed with the receptionist and she knew all I needed was cleaning.  Then I was taken to another room and waited and waited and waited, I had an appointment so I rushed out. I did not get a cleaning, they took xrays without me authorizing them.

I began to receive a bill for around $150 for my appointment.  I called and tried to explain the situationand they made me feel like I was lyiing.   They sent me letter that said they would remove the $350 from my credit report agencies.

This has not happened and it has been Three years later.

No one explained that i had to get an exray before I get my teeth cleaned.  They just did it without asking.

I would think twice before going to this office, the wait for three hours and they were very disorganized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-services-inc/Salinas-California-93906/Western-Dental-services-inc-People-Herders-manipulators-prey-on-the-poor-Salinas-Califo-1146738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental services inc