Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Lancaster California
Western Dental
4407 Challanger way Lancaster, California USA

Western Dental The office manager, corp.office Still waiting for my refund and being lied to how long it takes for tem to process a refund Lancaster California

I went to your Lancaster office on 4/8/14 found out my daughter needed 4 crowns for her front teeth I decided to pay for to white crowns and paid 343.00. I then thought about it and changed my mind so I went in to cancel the contract which the person keep trying to convince me to keep them and not cancel my contract I told her I would like my refund and that’s when I got all types of excuses as far as who would be able to process the refund. I called billing on 4/11/14 and the refund has not been asked for the billing transferred me to the Lancaster office and now im told it will take 30 days before they can get to my refund.

Which I know it does not take that long to process a  refund because for them to get my payment it did not take 30 days I would like my refund the same way I gave the money to the company. I don’t understand why in getting such a hard time on getting my money back. If this is how your patients get treated by your office staff then I will look  for a new place to take my children. I would like my money and please let me know when I am getting it.and we are on the 23 and i still dont have my refund and my daughter did not need crowns after all.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/Lancaster-California-93535/Western-Dental-The-office-manager-corpoffice-Still-waiting-for-my-refund-and-being-lied-1140983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental