• Report: #220099

• Submitted: Sat, November 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:troup Texas
Western Dental
23185 Hemlock Moreno Valley, California U.S.A.

Western Dental, Western Dental Services damage, destroyed, incomplete, malpractice, infections, pain, tooth loss, nerve damage, disfigured, health problems Moreno Valley California

*Consumer Suggestion: I was tortured by Western Dental and am seeking a class action

*Consumer Suggestion: Recommened lawer who has experience against Western Dental services.

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the Media

*Author of original report: class action?

*Consumer Suggestion: Kathy, you need to seek a malpractice attorney

western dental destroyed my teeth and caused multiple health problems as a result of over three thousand dollars in "restoration". nearly every tooth they worked on turned black/infected/broken/sharp or had to be re-repaired(other dentists).They performed more work trhan was needed and made careless and negligent mistakes such as "bumping sourrounding teeth with the driil and leaving the resulting chips and holes untreated, not properly sealing fillings( had to be replaced by other company) avioding more work by lying about reasons for not removing all wisdom teeth, cuasing multiple infections in the teeth, gums and other oral tissues, they made sharp points on some teeth that resulted in cuts,blisters,and sores on my inner cheeks and tongue,nerve damage in my face from work, ulner nerve damage from negligence, and much more. i have nay pictures (very gross- even hurts my own tummy to look). i paid them nearly 1,000.00 and owe them 2,293.00 more for this. originally they said they would fix it- but i dont want them to touch my teeth after this, i want them to refund the money paid and cover the cost to repair what they did, but thats not an option yet, they should have to pay a good dentist to fix the mistakes they made. and a doctor the see how much of the health problems i have now are a results of the work they did ( ulner nerve damage/ facial nerve damage/ heart problems/thyriod problems/ear,jaw,pain/headaches or from the medicines i had to take for the pain and repeated infections.

Kathy
troup, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2006 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/Moreno-Valley-California-92557/Western-Dental-Western-Dental-Services-damage-destroyed-incomplete-malpractice-infect-220099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I was tortured by Western Dental and am seeking a class action

AUTHOR: Kirsten - (U.S.A.)

I was permanantly damaged by them also. I cannot feel my tongue and they extracted 8 teeth without effective anasthetic because I had abcesses!! They made me endure this even though I was sobbing. They are horrible and I don't want them to get away with it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Recommened lawer who has experience against Western Dental services.

AUTHOR: Uri - (U.S.A.)

I have so many complaints against Western Dental and have spent dozens of hours dealing with their Grievence Committee. I filed a complaint with the BBB which Western Dental ignored. I have an outstanding complaint with the Dental Board of California and filed a grievence with Denti-Cal and my insurance. Some of my financial complaints have been resolved but as far as malpractice, injury and pain and suffering, they continue to deny any wrong doing. I finally filed two complaints in small claims court, trial is set for December. Just today I found an lawyer who has handled, and won, several cases against Western Dental. Good luck.

((Lawyer name removed by ROR))

Uri

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the Media

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

You need to contact your local TV news stations and tell them about your story. Since you have photos the media will probably jump all of this.

We had a terrible service from Western Dental as they tried to bill us for not only terrible service but they also tried to collect above and beyond what our insurance company paid them and we had 100% coverage because Western Dental was a contracted provider.

There was a multi-million dollar fine assessed against Western Dental several years for exactly the same kinds of problems, i.e. shipshod work bordering on malpractice.

Good Luck!

class action?

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

i agree , but I cannot afford an attorney or dentist now. my credit is ruined so i cant get a loan. i am hoping to start or join a class action lawsuit against them. I filed a report with the BBB and the FTC-now western dental has been trying to contact me (by email). they have their own malpractice defense type investigation company callem QAMS. "quality assurance management", the qams poeple are sending me e-mails saying that they need more information to investigate the malpractice, im sending everything they ask for and then some! i really need to find other patients who had the same type problems to help me find a course of action. also- a pro bono dentist or attorney referral would be really good to help this along!I see many other rip off reports on them and it makes me wonder if the mistakes were made by the same doctors working at different offices.when i get any new info or contacts i will update again.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Kathy, you need to seek a malpractice attorney

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Kathy,

You need to get everything photographed and documented by another dentist. Then contact a personal injury attorney who does malpractice cases.

This is the only way to get justice.

It is unlikely they will refund your money or waive the balance you owe them, so a lawsuit is your only option.