Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Ramona California
Western Dental
12649 Poway Road Poway, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Poor Service, Unnecessary X-Rays, Harassing Bills for Services not Rendered Poway California

I arrived at the Poway office 15 minutes early as requested to fill out paperwork. 2 1/2 hours later we had still not been seen. When I indicated we had to leave I was shown back to the open chair dental office and the dentist came in briefly. I had my daughter's x-rays less than a month old from our previous dentist.

IWas told that they were either very old x-rays or not even her teeth and that they would have to be redone. I was hesitant but agreed. What the technician brought back looked like identical x-rays to me and I told him that I wanted to talk to the dentist and have him show me the differences.

After another 1/2 hour of waiting with no response - I finally decided that the dentist was either dishonest or incompetent and in either case did not want to have him work on my daughter's teeth. I took both sets of x-rays to another dentist who has confirmed they are identical.

Since then I have received numerous bills and harassing phone calls saying that I had agreed to a yearly service contract with them for my daughter. I have told them that I am not interested in their services. They continue to harass me.

I called the main office and tried to straighten out the matter but was transferred from one place to another. I am currently considering contacting a lawyer and suing them for subjecting my daughter to unneccessary x-rays.

Susan l
Ramona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/Poway-California-92064/Western-Dental-Poor-Service-Unnecessary-X-Rays-Harassing-Bills-for-Services-not-Rendered-282352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental