Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Western Dental
1355 Florin Road STE 3 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Abuse toward my 4yr old son all of the wounds were outside of the face an lips. Dentist notified after they restrained him that i had to leave the room. Sacramento California

To Whom this concern,
My 4yr old son was abused by the western dental office in Sacramento, CA. He was restrained in a chair prior to this happening she took his fronts in dec calling it refered pain only to return to get the teeth that were hurting him. Feb we had episode with this same dentist an my son respondet with spitting at her which is not right nor is it the action of my son before.

She then restained him an told me i had to leave the room. I said what if i refuse then she said he wont work on his mouth. I stood outside of the door for 45min my son screamed calling mommy, she then called for another asst. which it was already two plus the dentis in the room. This made 4 people in the room. Everyone came out of the room an i asked my son to come to me an he didnt all of the staff ran out of the room. I then asked the dentist for some pain medication she looked at me anstrugged her shoulder.

The bruises didnt show until latter that night. All of the bruises were on the outside of the mouth. Busted lip in two spots his mouh cut open in corners an was unable to open his mouth for three days. I filed a police report an notified western dental. My son was getting in the bath an his little cousin closed the door and my son pooped all over the restroom an thats when i knew that something mentally was wrong. He now has to attend therapy an wets everynight.

This company has done nothing besides let this women continue to do her job on these children. If it were your child what would you do!!! its continue as we speak shes still working with kids!!! Not held accountable because she a so called professional.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/Sacramento-California-95832/Western-Dental-Abuse-toward-my-4yr-old-son-all-of-the-wounds-were-outside-of-the-face-an-l-355169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental